Call for papers: VIII Congreso Latinoamericano de Opinión Pública
WAPOR-Latinoamerica, the regional unit of the World Association for Public Opinion Research announces call for papers for the 8th Latin American Congress of public opinion (VIII Congreso Latinoamericano de Opinión Pública), which will be held in Colonia Del Sacramento, Uruguay, on March 14-16, 2018.
Researchers from Latin America and other parts of the world are invited to contribute with original presentations on topics related to:
· Public opinion, citizenship and democracy;
· Political culture and values;
· Elections, election behaviour and campaigns;
· Political participation;
· Regional and global public opinion projects;
· Research Methodologies, social networks and big data;
· Public opinion and media;
· Public and social issues;
· Market, businesses and sustainable consumption;
· Public opinion and public policy.
Conference is co-chaired by Ignacio Zuasnabar, director of the WVS-Uruguay team.
For more information, please, visit: www.waporcolonia2018.com
Submission deadline: September, 29, 2017