Join us in round 7!
World Values Survey Association invites new research teams to join the WVS-network in round 7 of the WVS program. WVSA network includes over 300 research institutions, organizations, universities and teams across the globe. In wave 7 we continue expanding our coverage and invite scholars and teams interested in cooperation with the WVSA to consider joining the program and undertaking the WVS7 survey in your country.
WVSA Secretariat invites all interested teams originating from or working in ORANGE countries (check map above) to consider becoming a member of the WVSA network to organize the WVS-7 survey round in your country.
All WVS teams are expected to implement the full cycle of survey-related activities:
- fundraising (preparation of funding applications independently or jointly with the WVSA team; search of applicable donors and foundations)
- survey planning and design (development of sample design; all related survey materials and documentation);
- questionnaire translation (WVSA Secretariat provides WVS-7 master questionnaire in English, Spanish, Russian and Arabic; the questionnaire must be translated by the local team into any other language; the questionnaire has to be translated into the second language if it is spoken by 15% of the population or more in the country);
- survey implementation (data collection; data entry and processing etc.);
- quality control (control of 5-15% of conducted interviews by telephone, second visit).
All WVS teams obtain membership in the world’s largest social survey program, participate in all WVSA events and benefit from the early access to the new survey data.
For more information or for your questions, please, contact: email@example.com
Call_for_new_WVS-7_teams.pdf [Download count:143]
WVS-7_countries_map.png [Download count:196]